Message+?
XS11E
2020-05-21 03:30:52 UTC
I see the Message+ app for PCs is gone, anyone have it I could download
from somewhere? Or is there a similar app?

TIA
The Usenet Improvement Project:
XS11E
2020-05-22 23:58:51 UTC
Post by XS11E
I see the Message+ app for PCs is gone, anyone have it I could
download from somewhere? Or is there a similar app?
TIA
i found it in an old backup!
The Usenet Improvement Project:
Ant
2020-05-23 00:11:08 UTC
Post by XS11E
Post by XS11E
I see the Message+ app for PCs is gone, anyone have it I could
download from somewhere? Or is there a similar app?
TIA
i found it in an old backup!
Does it still work though?
--
..!.. illness like COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2!
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /